I love looking through a Japanese import to see what the previous owner(s) left behind when they moved it on.
Both Skylines had a couple of things left behind: The (I presume anyway) first petrol receipt dated around the time of first registration in Japan, coins and a couple of Picachu type stickers.
The Elgrand has so far given up the following:
- Japanese SatNav DVD (absolutely useless outside of Japan)
- an unknown remote control, possibly for a TV or multimedia gadget installed somewhere in the bus. Again, next to useless over here
- a small clear plastic case
- a small red feather with a sticker on it
- two pairs of white cotton gloves
- a roll of white packing tape
- several yellow stickers inside the doors and steps saying ‘Shoes strictly prohibited’
Edit to add that my Son found a Japanese MiniDisc in the head unit with some cool Japanese tunes on!