Pumpkin install started

Today I started removing the Japanese head unit that came with the bus so I could fit the new double-din Pumpkin unit.

I removed the console fascia and pulled out the old unit. While it was apart I got some wipes and gave it a good clean.

I then connected the Pumpkin up to test it before installing it properly.

Before (with the crap on the buttons and fag ash in every crevice):

Fascia before

After removing and cleaning everything:

Fascia after.

Here’s the Pumpkin connected up and playing some Seal.

Pumpkin test

I need to put some cables in there out to the rear AUX input and possibly to the wing mirrors for the cameras I’ve bought.

So far I’m really pleased with it, it sounds great!

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.